1. This App and website Home Chronicle is published by or on behalf of Beyond the Outbox ("BTOB" or "We" or "Us") a company registered in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
2. GENERAL RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT: The App and website is made available for your own, personal use. The App and website must not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever or for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. When you use the App and website you must comply with all applicable US laws and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence (together referred to as "Applicable Laws").
You agree that when using the App and website you will comply with all Applicable Laws and these Terms. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to:
(a) Use the App and website in any unlawful manner or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity including (without limitation) copyright infringement; or
(b) Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the App and website or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the App and website; or
(c) Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of the App and website or re-format or frame any portion of the pages comprising the App and website, save to the extent expressly permitted by these Terms or by law.
You agree to indemnify BTOB and its group companies in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of the App and website otherwise than in accordance with these Terms or Applicable Laws.
3. CONTENT: The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through the App and website including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material ("Material") is owned by or licensed to BTOB or its group companies. All rights are reserved. You can view, print or download extracts of the Material for your own personal use but you cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material without Future's express permission.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos ("Trade Marks") contained on or in the App and website are owned by BConneced or its group companies or third party partners of BTOB. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of BTOB or the relevant group company or the relevant third party partner of Future.
4. LINK TO THIRD PARTIES: The App and website may contain links to websites operated by third parties ("Third Party Websites"). BTOB may monetise some of these links through the use of third party affiliate programs. Notwithstanding such affiliate programes, BTOB does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents.
12. DISCLAIMER / LIABILITY: USE OF The App and website IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. The App and website IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (A) BTOB DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE IN RELATION TO The App and website; AND (B) ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO The App and website (WHETHER IMPLIED BY STATUE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY WARRANTY, TERM OR CONDITION AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR ANY SPECIAL PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEROPERABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND TITLE ARE, AS BETWEEN BTOB AND YOU, HEREBY EXCLUDED. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE INTERNET AND/OR The App and website; OR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY TO USERS OR THEIR EQUIPMENT AS A RESULT OF OR RELATING TO THEIR USE OF The App and website. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED.
BTOB will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with the App and website, for any: (i) economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or (ii) loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) special or indirect or consequential loss.
IF BTOB IS LIABLE TO YOU DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN RELATION TO The App and website, THAT LIABILITY (HOWSOEVER ARISING) SHALL BE LIMITED TO: (A) FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00); OR (B) THE SUMS PAID BY YOU UPON PURCHASING The App and website, OR ANY IN-APP SPEND, INCLUDING SUBSCRIPTIONS, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as excluding or limiting the liability of BTOB or its group companies for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other liability which cannot be excluded by US law.
7. SERVICE SUSPENSION: BTOB reserves the right to suspend or cease providing any services relating to the App and websites published by it, with or without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so.
8. ADVERTISERS IN The App and website: We accept no responsibility for adverts contained within the App and website. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises in the App and website, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, not BTOB, is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any queries or complaints in relation to them, your only recourse is against the advertiser.
9. COMPETITIONS: If you take part in any competition which is run in or through the App and website ("Competition"), you agree to be bound by the rules of that competition and any other rules specified by BTOB from time to time ("Competition Rules") and by the decisions of BTOB, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. BTOB reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion without notice in accordance with the Competition Rules.
10. IN-APP VOUCHER CODES: Any in-app voucher codes issued by Future may only be used in accordance with our Terms and Conditions for in-app voucher codes.
11. GENERAL: These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and BTOB concerning your use of the App and website.
BTOB reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. If it does so, the updated version will be effective immediately, and the current Terms are available through a link in the App and website to this page. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them and you will be bound by the new policy upon your continued use of the App and website. No other variation to these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative on behalf of BTOB.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with US law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the US Courts.
If any provision(s) of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties (as reflected in the provision(s)) and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
BTOB's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by BTOB in writing.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in the Terms shall create any rights or any other benefits whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise in favour of any person other than you, BTOB and its group of companies.
12. CONTACT US: You can contact the BConnectd team at B Connected Locally, 4100 Paces Walk, SE, Suite 3302, Atlanta, Ga 30339 or via email at info@BeyondtheOutbox.com
Terms and Conditions for in-app voucher codes
An in-app voucher code is and shall remain the property of BTOB. The right to use an in-app voucher is personal to the original recipient and may not be transferred or reproduced in any form or by any means for use by anyone other than the original recipient, without the prior written permission of BTOB. BConneced reserves the right to withdraw or cancel a voucher code for any reason at any time.
Using in-app voucher codes
In-app voucher codes can only be used in respect of specific BTOB iPad and iPhone and Android apps subject to these general terms and conditions and any other specific conditions notified to you on the issue of an in-app voucher code.
To use your in-app voucher code you will be required to enter the supplied code in the designated App This action will also confirm your agreement to these terms and conditions.
The in-app voucher code will be valid for single use against a specific product or products,and may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer or voucher code.
Please be aware that if you have not made an in-app purchase from BTOB before (single issue or subscription), for technical reasons you will only be able to view the content associated with the voucher code on the device on which you first download it. You will not be able to transfer the content or re-download it on another device. Similarly, if you delete the App and website, your entitlement to the in-app voucher code content will expire.
Security and Fraud
When you use an in-app voucher code you warrant to BTOB that you are the duly authorized recipient of the voucher code and that you are using it in good faith.
If BTOB reasonably believes that any in-app voucher code is being used in breach of the relevant terms and conditions, BTOB may reject or cancel any voucher code and you will have no claim against BTOB or Apple or Google in respect of any rejection or cancellation. BTOB reserves the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances.
Limitation and Liability
BTOB shall not be liable to anyone for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any in-app voucher code or any failure or inability of anyone to use an in-app voucher code for any reason.